<body>
I ❤ MSBINTANG™
Syimah'Zara MsBintang @ Blogger



the author this is love precious gem trackbacks

Sunday, March 9


Life is just great knowing that you've step out of you comfort zone, into the real world, trying something new other then your own line.
Just like me.
10 years of f&b line and this year, I've finally made my decision to stop f&b n nightlife to try something different. Retail or sales I should say.

Other then the environment, working and colleagues are way different then the ones I've known for the past years...
Amazingly I could adapt really well.
Im loving my current job so much.. Very competitive and thrilling... Especially when you have hit your targetted sales, and then you hit more of hit, you tend to do better....

Previously working was all about smiling n procedures. No targets and no goals. Basically work work work till you rot.
And as for now....
Working with an attractive basic, fun loving colleagues, commision quarterly basis hitting 1-2K is just awesome...

Try this.
Step out of that comfort zone.
You'll be amaze by yourself. 



Credits to STARcreations Production. All codes are meticulously hand-coded and cannot be used as basecodes or reference. All css and javascript in the code passes validation. © Copyright Syimah Hasyim 2008 STARcreations Pro.
Creative Commons License
This work is licenced under a Creative Commons Licence.