Friday, September 9
The fact that I hate my salary being cut for no reason or maybe theres a reason but got nothing to do with me. So yeah. I left that bartender job after 3 weeks of work. I really love the job there coz the girls are super fun to be with plus, I have a fun n easy going management. But that's the thing. I hate salary cut off.
It happened this way whereby that particular night, theres a shortage of $75 bucks from the cashier post. And I was to be blame as I'm the only cashier BUT! I'm not the only 1 who have access to the post. All the other managements has the password. And thus there's CCTV looking down at the post. WHy can't they show me the CCTV of who's the bloody culprit rather then easily cut my salary off?
Even if I wanna take the money inside, why would I wanna make it so obvious am I right? Been working for cashier in diff places for the past 8 years so I obviously know whats the cashier policy and tricks but this part are they trying to play punk with me? The very same day before I was told to go home after the pub close, my boss only gave me $50 when I'm suppose to get $75. $60 for my fix salary and $15 as a cust bought me a drink. They cut off a motherfucking $25 bucks from my money that day. It's almost equivalent to my cab fare.
Got home, text my boss to check the CCTV as I remember every single time I opened the post. But he didnt reply, so why would I wanna waste my time. I've been humble enough in keeping myself shut for my daily cut off pay to the bloody midnight charge on cab which is not claim-able from the company yet they've cut my salary. Daily was $60 but after minus off my cab fare would be $40. How sucky is that. I could earn the same amount in a fastfood restaurant dude!
I'm so pissed!! >:(
Since my boss didnt reply me after asking him about the CCTV, I've decided. I'm the only malay young girl there and they kept speaking in other langs in front of me. I admit I felt left out but still I tried my best to suit myself there. But I can't.
And the truth is, on my way home that day, I actually cried in the cab and also in my room without anyone knowing. Coz I really3 dunno what went wrong... In the same time, I recalled how happy I was when a customer bought me a drink that night coz I get half of the payment. At least it could cover my cab fare and the rest could save up. I have a child to bare and whatever comes to my salary goes to her not myself. But when this shit thing happen, seriously I felt torn apart and fail as a mother.
My husband is still working but all I wanna do is lessen his burden not to support me & his child too much. By working myself, at least I could have my own pocket money to buy what I want. But I just dunno what went wrong. When these things happen, I really start to miss my working days in BQ. The crazy fun colleagues. I never felt sad whenever going to work. I was much looking forward coz theres the only place I could let off my stress by laughing & listening to music.
I'm just trully hurt and dissapointted. I did the best that I could. I covered so much of thier shits yet I'm treated so cold.
I miss BQ! I miss everyone in BQ. :'(
Credits to STARcreations Production. All codes are meticulously hand-coded and cannot be used as basecodes or reference. All css and javascript in the code passes validation.
© Copyright Syimah Hasyim 2008 STARcreations Pro.

This work is licenced under a Creative Commons Licence.