<body>
I ❤ MSBINTANG™
Syimah'Zara MsBintang @ Blogger



the author this is love precious gem trackbacks

Back.
Saturday, August 6



I've been missing for quite sometime I know. Busy?? Maybe. Just maybe.
Okey, I shall get it straight. I'm no longer as active as before as I find that my life is such a bore now. Not because I'm already married or so, but literally yeah, my life is boring now.

To be stuck 24/7 at home is not fun at all. And I'm not saying this to put the blame on my status or the presence of Zara, but seriously, what is there to share when I'm everyday at home. RIGHT?!
So that's the reason for being m.i.a for sometime, manytime.. Hahah

I really miss blogging actually. But yeah, life now is diff then before. I guess I'm more to picture snapping now rather then blogging. Oh did I mention about having a new baby? Not a real life baby. A Canon EOS600D. Yes! That's my new baby. Been so attached to it ever since bought it for me on our 1 and half year anniversary. I'm still learning thou. So bare with me.

Anyway, here I am, back to lost of ideas in blogging, so shall stop typing here and talk to you guys later.
Bye love! 
xoxo.




Credits to STARcreations Production. All codes are meticulously hand-coded and cannot be used as basecodes or reference. All css and javascript in the code passes validation. © Copyright Syimah Hasyim 2008 STARcreations Pro.
Creative Commons License
This work is licenced under a Creative Commons Licence.