Tuesday, May 24
It's been a month and few days since my last post. I did mention that my pregnancy phase will be memories. And it already has now. I've finally given birth to my little sunshine on 30th April at 1:48am.
Zara Nur A'Syikha
A gifted name that I've decided for her. Suits my princess really well.
Now I'm finishing my confinement at home. Usually we're not allowed to leave the house for 44days, but as for me, I'm not being stubborn. It's just that I have to settle lotsa stuff for her. Especially on her first week adapting to her surroundings, she as jaundice. Severe I shall say as her jaundice level was 279. 300 Was the "dangerous" limit. I was literally crying my lungs out when I got to know she had jaundice coz she was barely a week and she had to undergo phototherapy. It's not a hurting process but to me, it is. But thankfully she has recover now and her current jaundice level is 126. A great iprovement said Dr Juliati from Yishun Polyclinic.
Tomorrow will be her last jaundice checkup. And most prolly I'm going with hubby then shall visit hubby's grandfather at Changi Hosp.
Thats about it. I just wanna update about little Zara. Till then will update later. Maybe~
xoxo
Credits to STARcreations Production. All codes are meticulously hand-coded and cannot be used as basecodes or reference. All css and javascript in the code passes validation.
© Copyright Syimah Hasyim 2008 STARcreations Pro.

This work is licenced under a Creative Commons Licence.