Friday, April 22
^^ soon this pregnancy journey will be memories ^^
Yesterday went for my last follow-up hoping for a good news so badly. And I was like wishing hard that I would get admitted. Hahha... But again, nOPE. Hopes fallen apart. I'm still too early to give birth now. Hahahahha
But docter has confirm that my cervix has already opened 1cm so far. And it would take 2 to 3 days to have a 3cm opening. Unless I walk alot. But as u can see, Im already pretty much exhausted with pregnancy and walking around with a huge belly is totally a NO NO situation.. Sucks big time!! But I will try to walk around the house till Im pretty much tired. At least I walked.
Next week will be my final ultrasound to confirm if baby is ready to say hello world. Excited!! And if everything is all set up n ready, I'll be warded. Finally. Yayyyness~ If my opening is not yet 10cm, then its either I would be induced or wait for another few days...Then I guess hubby's wish to see me giving birth on 1st May would come true..Labour Day Baby.. We cnt predict much my dear <3 *crossed fingers*
So yesterday after my follow-up, had our breakfast cum lunch cum dinner at KKH Mall, bused down back to Yishun Northpoint to waste our time. I had Milo Mcflurry. DELICIOUS!!! Sampai licinnnn mcm kepala bapak tiri aku...lolx.. Check out the new opened IT store. OMG OMG!! I see my HOT PINK SAMSUNG COMPACT DIGITAL CAMERA.. Getting my hands on it soon. It's while stocks last.. Oh tidakkkk.... So shall have some patience and faith hoping it wont be sold out SOON. No No NO!! Hubby told me to wait for my birthday, and he'll buy for me but nevermind.. Can I please buy something with my own money for once dearr... Muaxx!!
So something is added to my shopping wishlist! Hahahaha!!
And now I'm currently lazing my butt on my bed with 2 fans facing me. No plans for a public holiday. SO shall sleep.. Still thinking should I cook or just get myself packet food today... If I could wait, maybe shall have my food with hubby once he's back from work.. Oh I sayang my husband much!
Anyway thanks for last night treating me like a baby dear. I slept so soundly... Perfection! Now you know how to make me fall into deep sleep.. You never fail to impress me lah konyol... See you later husband!!
xoxo
Credits to STARcreations Production. All codes are meticulously hand-coded and cannot be used as basecodes or reference. All css and javascript in the code passes validation.
© Copyright Syimah Hasyim 2008 STARcreations Pro.

This work is licenced under a Creative Commons Licence.