Wednesday, April 20
A snap of me and my 2 darlings from secondary school!! Almost 8 years of not catching up, FINALLY~
Suddenly I have the urge to edit my blog. want it to be as simple as it is. well, content still the same its just that I have organised them into bullets that you guys can click on. check it out on your right hand side. There's a bullet navigations. Yeahh.. All stored in there.
So currently I'm already 39 weeks 1 day. And my princess is still in me. LITERALLY. Yes darlings.. I have not yet given birth to her yet. Soon!! But I'm not sure when.. Just praying very hard that I wont be induced. It's really heartbreaking to know that your baby is comfortable inside you but she just have to be forced out.
I'm actually not prepared yet to go on labour but I'm really hoping that all this pregnancy thingy would end soon. I'm so exhausted. Well, many people say so. From my looks, to the way I walk and stuff. Everything shows that I need a rest. A proper rest. And I mean it. How I wish I could sleep facing down. Get what I mean? With this huge tummy, I just can't have a good night sleep. I can't walk for long, I have to sit up straight or else I would feel breathless, I tend to sweat althou 2 fans in my room are directly facing me. So what else can I complaint?? But it's not gonna be always that we're gonna have this kind of experience. Okey2.. I know we can make babies whenever we want. But only someone who have gone thru this shall understand me.. Its fun, exciting, pleasure but somehow its also painful n tiring.. Just like the process.. SEX! Opppsy! But it's tru right?? Hahahah
So now I'm like counting every second till she gives me "those" signal that she's about to "UWeeeeKKkk....UweeeEEKkkkk!!!!" I'm excited. My other half is also excited. Everyone is excited in our family. And again, about the name. Finally me and husband have made our decision. A purrfect name for our 1st princess.
Okey shall stop blabbering shits at such hour.. Some people are still fast asleep, some have gone to work and some are just about to hit the sack. *wink* Morning lovelies. Shall blog soon. Hopefully.
xoxo
Credits to STARcreations Production. All codes are meticulously hand-coded and cannot be used as basecodes or reference. All css and javascript in the code passes validation.
© Copyright Syimah Hasyim 2008 STARcreations Pro.

This work is licenced under a Creative Commons Licence.