<body>
I ❤ MSBINTANG™
Syimah'Zara MsBintang @ Blogger



the author this is love precious gem trackbacks

Sunday, April 10



I'm currently getting myself ready to meet my 2 gorgeous girlfriends. Pictures on left and right.
Donna & Mandy.
Omg! Tell me when was the last time we've met. Donna, I assume last year when we bump into each other, and Mandy about late last year?? If its not about the bumping, I guess the last time we've met would be about 7 or 8 years ago....? In secondary.. OMGG!!

And now finally, after building a marriage and having my 1st princess, they wanna meet me again. So sweet <3
Funny part was it Donna or Mandy who said, she wanna meet me before and after pregnancy. Hahaha.. The difference will just be my huge belly.. But nevermind. Meeting them later at Northpoint for some catchups and dinner prolly..

And hubby will be fetching me from there. Oh how sweet! Gonna stop my post here. Pictures later if we have snapped some. :))

xoxo




Credits to STARcreations Production. All codes are meticulously hand-coded and cannot be used as basecodes or reference. All css and javascript in the code passes validation. © Copyright Syimah Hasyim 2008 STARcreations Pro.
Creative Commons License
This work is licenced under a Creative Commons Licence.