Sunday, April 10
Excited Parents Of "__________please insert baby's name_______________"
We're not gonna reveal our princess's name.. Huhu ^.^ Dun wanna sound kemarok or what but we've chosen the best name for her, which gonna suit her very well and not some feeling2 glamour. Cheetttt!!
We're done with the baby stuff shopping since last week and guess what, now we're just waiting for litle princess to pop out. Excited kapeee.. Not only that, my sis in law, hubby's elder sis, is also very much excited for her new niece arrival that she almost cried when she got to know that I'm already 9mths and waiting for the day. Sweet nyer kakak ipar aku :)) We didnt expect that time would travel so fast. The last time we met her and she cooked for us was when before hubby left for reservist on February. Now kind of missing my in laws. But as pre-caution, I'm not allowed to travel outta my hometown.
I have to admit that I feel cooped up right now, and that's the main reason why I'm really wishing little one would see the world sooner. Not only that, I'm really tired of this pregnancy phase. Those backaches and stuff really annoys me now. Its no longer fun!! Baby cepat keluar please.. Ibu & Ayah wanna hold you <3
Oh yeahh.. I have not yet given birth, but I shall say she's a lucky star charm. Many friends, cousins & family are pretty much into her. My girlfriends, those who really keep track, can't wait to call themself GodMum. Not to mention my mum..my aunts..
Come on baby.. 17 days more... Don't tell me you gonna make us wait that long?? You're officially healthy enough to say hello to the world sayang. I'm not gonna trust your fake contractions anymore k darling.. So please do your best in bursting the water bag... This may be a sinfull world for a innocent angel like u but u cnt stay in there for long... Come out and grow up dear <3
xoxo.
Credits to STARcreations Production. All codes are meticulously hand-coded and cannot be used as basecodes or reference. All css and javascript in the code passes validation.
© Copyright Syimah Hasyim 2008 STARcreations Pro.

This work is licenced under a Creative Commons Licence.