Sunday, March 20
Random picture of my gorgeous niece babygirl, Falysha <3 Sumpah she's cute!! Nak gigit blehhh?!
So pictures above are taken early this month while I was approximately 32 weeks? I think so lahh. Much weight gained! And thankfully that pink sleeveless still fits me perfectly. Not even close to tight coz when I bought it, it was meant to be worn baggy.And right, I'm not suppose to do heavy chores now, but its stated in tat picture I'm carrying a load. She's not that heavy actually. Still can endure it.
Oh, hubby's back home like 2weeks ago, since I was MIA-ing from blogger. Coz most of the time it's either I'm entertaining myself, him of just lazing around. Actually, I sleep most of the time now. I tend to fall asleep really early like after mahgrib and wake up around 3am or 4am and all the way till the next day... My sleep timing is really going upside down. Gaaaah!!
First, I can't sleep. Now I sleep but very weird timings. No ehh syimahh!! Must have a proper timing set soon or else when princess is out, you'll be a zombie mom! Heee!
xoxo.
Credits to STARcreations Production. All codes are meticulously hand-coded and cannot be used as basecodes or reference. All css and javascript in the code passes validation.
© Copyright Syimah Hasyim 2008 STARcreations Pro.

This work is licenced under a Creative Commons Licence.