<body>
I ❤ MSBINTANG™
Syimah'Zara MsBintang @ Blogger



the author this is love precious gem trackbacks

Wednesday, March 23



Picture above totally random. Taken n the year 2009. Helmet? Mine, gift from an EX who is currently now I assume he's in a long term stay in villa. Hahaha... Khai Pendek. Ade kenalll??? Yeah, but this helemt has gone forever.. With my willing full heart I gave it away to my elder brother from Malaysia. He wanted it so much so I gave it to him for FREEEEEEEE.. I'm sure this helmet doesnt cost that much here but there in thier miserable mat rempit country, this helmet is damn COSTLY!. Serious ehhh? Nemind, its a junk to me anyway. Hahahha.

And picture was taken while I was otw to duxton wif a bunch of new frens in 2009 after my breakup with the name stated above. It's kindof weird actually. Usually people leave guys who doesnt have a vehicle for sum1 who has 1, but when I start remembering everything, I kept leaving guys who has a bike for those who doesnt. Hahaha.. Terbalek!! But maybe that's my way. I prefer guys who doesnt have a bike or car. Dun let me start about everything frm A to Z about my ex(S). Name stated above doesnt hv a bike when I was with him, and after almost a year togather, he got a bie on our 10th monthsary, things started to go hay-wire. NO!! He didnt cheat on me, somehow, we kept argue-ing about simple stuff, which has got nothing to do with bikes or anything. Then breakkkkk... Then comes my 2005 crush, also who has no bike but has his brother's as a second rider, also, BREAAKKKKK....Then sum1 frm a bike group, owns a super huge bike, also BREAK! And finally, a guy whom I know virtually, doesnt own a bike or even a damn license, turn out, he became my husband. AMAZING right??

Maybe I'm just not that bike or car type of girl..hmm....

Back to my story, actually I was moved by a person from my profile about changes that took place in our lives. Sometimes we can never really realise much of it until when we start doing some flashbacks and reminiscing.. Nobody's life turns out well in the beginning we usually start from below down down below... And when we're about to reach the top, we didn't realise it's norrow cliff that would make us fall back right down below from others.

This particular person that actually makes me flashed back all those 2008 up to 2010 memories is actually nobody to me. He's just a pal that use to be part of my duxton chilling frens. Or I shall say, my ex's frens. This guy, from what I use to know he's plum, fleshy, not that werking type of dude. But now he's damn skinny, werking in an office, wering smart clothes. Im totally amazed plus proud of him coz among all his frens, only he has changed. I wouldnt wanna know what made him change but he's a new person now.. And as a old fren of his, I'm really proud of him.

And that brings me to where I started viewing back my pictures in the past years. From curfewed girl, to clubber, to good girl, to piercing freak, back to clubber then stay home girl, bar girl, to a cronic clubber then start laying low, normal human and finally a wife and expecting mother.. Big tremondous ups and down changes going on there.

Start flashing back funny memories like, weekly club routine, drunk, sleepover at my girlfriends crib then making frens with anonymous guys in d club and dumping them after the music's stops. Getting violent with girls or GUYS who accidentally or purposely banged me in the club or anywhere. Flying jugs, throwing blows, stamping thier faces with my palm was nothing that moment of time..Being damn freaking straight forward. And many more... But the worse, filling myself up with alchohol & liquors without getting drunk but feel really f*cked up the day after.... And thats what I am in year 2006-2009...

At the end of year 2009, started to lay low, but still do have those bits of fanatism here and there. WAIT! Don't get me wrong as a MINAH, although at times I do find myself acting like one..Just becoz almost 80% of my besties have tatts and mix around pretty much doesnt make me 1. I only blow up if people start talking about me n my families life, being rude to my mum or just dun have that iniative.. That will bring the devil in me... Trust me you wouldnt wanna see me that way. Smacking an un-known guy's face in public for calling me "p00h-key-mark" for no reason maybe shall explain it...

Well, that's the past right? Now I'm the Syimah that everyone has never seen. *flips hair* chey3....!! Geram je...No diff, just status and a little bit of attitude management here and there. And there you go a lovely wife! Cheyyy!! lagik mengeramkan! Sepak muke kau bleh syimah?? Hahhahaha...

Nolah.. Get things serious. Being a wife is not easy as being a gf or fiance. Whatever you do, your husband is the 1 who's gonna be responsible for our sins. And that's not a small issue. He's gonna deal with HIM later you knoww...

I talking too much now!!! Hungry~ I started blogging this at 10am just now and now it's like 4.17pm... Not concentrating much you see.. Busy with my CityVille & My Shops... And not forgetting preparing dinner... Oh what's for dinner??




Asam Pedas Ikan Tongkol And Stir Fried Long Beans With Egg.. Droolll on that sweetheart!!

xoxo.




Credits to STARcreations Production. All codes are meticulously hand-coded and cannot be used as basecodes or reference. All css and javascript in the code passes validation. © Copyright Syimah Hasyim 2008 STARcreations Pro.
Creative Commons License
This work is licenced under a Creative Commons Licence.