Sunday, March 20
At this moment, I'm 34weeks 4days. Imagine that.... I'm 1 week 3 days away from being 9mths exact and 1 month away from my due date. And I'm literally suffering whenever I need to lay down and rest. Why? Ask your mum why... Hahahah.... Seriously only people who have gone thru or going thru this phase of cycle would understand why...
Some wouldnt understand. They think we, pregnant womens could go thru our daily lives as per normal. They expect you to do things that you usually do. Even the simplest fucking thing that they cpuld do by themselfs. Irritating kapeee!!
It's not easy as it seems. Imagine having a 3kg load of foetus in you plus the weight coming from your water bag. Maybe around 4 or 5g in total. I don't know.. But it seems to be that way. Whatever~ Imagine having that kind of weight wherever you go. I swear you would probably wish your water bag could just burst any time now. Like me~ But actually not. I want my princess to be perfectly normal.
Well, we can't expect much really. Coz some babies are born around 7 to 8 months and they could still survive. But Im saying some. Majority with very low body metabolism, can't survive long. Insya`allah mine's gonna be fine..
I do admit that this is the best and also the worse part of being pregnant. The best part is knowing something is growing in you who is going to be the apple of your eye, something that you're gonna treasure for the rest of your life. The worse is, you can't have normal good night sleep, you can't fit anything that looks good on you and most importantly, the pain you gonna have to go thru every now and then... Yeah... Sounds pretty fucked up. But for married couples like me & hubby, it's both best and worse. Not only what I've mention above, think about the attitude problems we womens gonna give our husband.
For what I know, usually when you're having a female foetus in you, you tend to hate guys. TRUE! That's what I'm going thru. I don't hate my husband, I just feel annoyed MOST OF THE TIME. But when he's not around, much misses. Make-ups, dolling yourself up, pretty active in girls daily routines like cooking and cleaning. All that. Yes!!! I myself LOVE dolling myself up when I'm going out. I love cooking and seeing my surroundings clean. But as months past, and I'm reaching 8months, the urge to move around suddenly lessen. I start not to have the stamina to do all that. And all I do is lay down, and do something that doesnt require strength.
For baby boy, for what I know and see, usually the mother would be very patient, and she tend not to doll herself up. That's all I know. Hahahah.. MASAIIII!!!!
Whatever it is, they're still babies. Cute, adorable and most importantly innocent... Now shall not talk mcuh anymore... Cityville is calling me... BYE LOVELIES!!
xoxo.
Credits to STARcreations Production. All codes are meticulously hand-coded and cannot be used as basecodes or reference. All css and javascript in the code passes validation.
© Copyright Syimah Hasyim 2008 STARcreations Pro.

This work is licenced under a Creative Commons Licence.