<body>
I ❤ MSBINTANG™
Syimah'Zara MsBintang @ Blogger



the author this is love precious gem trackbacks

Tuesday, February 22



Yesterday there's some small misunderstanding between me and him. but dun wanna elaborate. happy convo turns ugly. best thing to do is just leave it to rest. it's either I start debating or make the convo longer. either ways means, I'm rude to him which I dun wanna be. anyway we're still cool coz its just a stupid thing. Love you hubz!

And I shall say, what happen above literally did piss me off a little. And usually when I'm so fucked up stress, I'll just smoke as much as I can or get drunk. But that's the old me, I'm now a wife and also an expecting mother so I know this may sound stupid but I actually didnt slept the entire night. Not that I purposely did, its just that I kept thinking about the matter. And don't ask me what I did throughout the night. You're reading my blog right? Just look at the layouts and all the graphics around. That is what I did. Which could actually take me about 2 to 3 days to get that done. But yeah.. I did it in less then 12hours. Awesome....

I'm still thinking about changing my background music...Thinking..and still thinking...Literally not coz I'm actually having my breakfast cum lunch at this time. Time check, 4.53pm. Breakfast?? Morning syimaaahhhhh.... Hahhahaha :P

I didnt have any appetite to eat actually, so like I said I didnt have my rest last night, after finishing my entire blog design, I fed my 2 persian monsters, which is actually my annoying little furballs. Then around 12pm, I started doing a little bit of house chores here and there. I hate the part where I have to wash the laundry nowadays. Coz my washing machine is not working. Can you imagine that? Washing whole laundry, including some of your family member's, by just using your bare hands. With those squating, scrubbing, twisting the clothes to dry, rinsing...OMG, I can go insane. Especially now that barely could even see my V spot, I have to go through all the trouble of squatting and getting back up. Sometimes I just cant take it, I would actually just sit down it the toilet, if I was washing the laundry in the same time having my shower....Grrr and now my back hurts. Hubz away, so nobody's here to massage my back :(

I fell asleep for 2 hours after hanging all the clothes, but waken up by a dream. Scary but gonna be reality for sure. I dreamt that I was on my labour bed going through all the pain. In that dream, while I was doing all that pushing and breathing thingy, I kept hearing this annoying sound. A cat's "meaowing" all the way non-stop. That's when I actually woke up and realise it was already 2pm plus just now and my cat is hungry. Annoying kan.. I mean, I just gave them both the entire packet of cat food before I actually did the laundry and they're now like hungry little tigers ; except much cuter and more fur :)

So again, fed them, then I just rest my back while thinking about that dream. Sis-in-law said if we were to dream such things means the day is drawing nearer.. Okey.. No suspense please... Baby, do your thing on your expected day or at least month k. Ayah's not here so please don't try anything funny k sayang. Muahh!!

Till then, I'll post more nonsense when I think of what I should post soon k readers..
I love my stalkers!! hehehe...

xoxo.




Credits to STARcreations Production. All codes are meticulously hand-coded and cannot be used as basecodes or reference. All css and javascript in the code passes validation. © Copyright Syimah Hasyim 2008 STARcreations Pro.
Creative Commons License
This work is licenced under a Creative Commons Licence.