<body>
I ❤ MSBINTANG™
Syimah'Zara MsBintang @ Blogger



the author this is love precious gem trackbacks

Thursday, February 24


Pictures above are so fake! Okey not those edit kindof fake, I mean, my hair..my HAIR!! Does it suit me or not. No worries, my hair is still LONG. Actually really thought of having this hair cut, which can really help me load off a little weight on my head. But then, REEEaly love my hair now coz it's sOoo long. probably by the time I'm giving birth, my hair would be around waist line. That's like very soon. Now it's already around the middle part of my spine. Natural babe. No fake EXTENTIONS.. Oh btw, I've nvr got an extentions before. Find it so merepek.. Okey let alone my cuzzie who's having it now. At least tat suits her. And she did that for style. Not like SOME PEOPLE, who I just got to know, actually had an extentions coz SHE wanted to make an EX jealous. M to the E plus N add on G dun forget the A and go to ROT! - MENGAROT tau takkk... Budak baru naik takle salah kan. Muahahhaha. *ROFLMFAO!

Oh, if you guys remember my post way way way back then about an EX who stalks me. Who is dying to get back to me after he himself ask for breakup for no particular reason. Remember? Nvr mind. Remember KHAIRUN PENDEK? Hahahha. HammchiiiitOt...:P
My brother now has 1 too. But in a very diff way. Annoying. Not only my brother, that includes me and very much my mum. YES MY MUM.. All of us are just tired of her drama. My mum even said that she lost her trust, faith on this girl. Somehow she just not the 1 for my brother. And right from the start, she's so ungrateful about having him. WORTHLESS. Thank GOD that my brother finally see's her true color and has block her in every expect. So now why are you still "step gerek-ing". Stopit sey prangai. My brother told me that she would view people's profile using her bestfriendz profile. STALKER SAK! Good thing I just had a friendlist cleanup. Deleted her friends thou... I dun need a stalker to keep updating about my life or my brother's life. WE'RE VERY HAPPY NOW GIRL... So you can go fly kite now..As for this blog, read it all you want. Spam me as much as you can. I dun giv a FCUK. BYE~

Oh wait.. I said BYE to her, not you readers.. :P

My older persian had an accident 2 days back. But now recovering well. Although she has a bruise on her lips and a swollen paw, she's still getting back on track.. Alhamdullillah.. Her cute baby Amy has been very obedient these 2 days since her mummy is sick. She didnt run around or make noises. It's either she lay on bed with me or just waste her time eating and sleeping and eating...and eat. Did I say eat again? COz she literally wont stop eating. So yeah, eat. Hahhahahaha :P

Been very breathless these few days. Can't stand, or walk too long. Tummy get hurts really easily. Mum didnt allow me to go out of the house or do any house chores but I'm so stubborn. Sometimes I sneek out while she's at work, just to buy my NEW PAPER and tidbits. Few days back she was nagging coz she saw the laundry I've hanged. She said I need rest. Okey, I am having my rest...after I do a liitle bit of this and that.

I miss cooking. Which I seldom do now coz hubby is away. Before hubby went for his reservist, I always pack some food for him and my mum to bring to thier workplace. It saves them money actually, what's more "mengenyangkan"... But it's been like 3 weeks since I've cooked for them. I can't stand too long now :(( And what's more, I can't stand certain smell right now. But trust me I really wish I could cook again..Recently, hubby told me he missed my ayam masak merah. And mum randomly told me she miss my pais ikan bakar & fish cook in 3 flavours... AWwwwww.. Sweet kan.. I'll prepare a good dinner for both of you soon okey. No worries. Since mum wouldnt let me stand too long in the kitchen now then shall wait for hubby to get home and I'll prepare them a good meal..1 time, I guess mum can close 1 eyes lah k..

FYI, hubby has apologize for what happened few days back about the misunderstanding we had. Sum how he knew I needed the word "SORRY" from him..So sweet...Hubby coming home soon(?) NOT! Still weeks. But remember hubby what I've promised you when you're back? Your favourite Ayam Masak Merah & Mixed Vegetable Fried Rice. PROMISE K. Muaaahhh.. Love You Sayang..

p/s : I am very sure ur princess miss you now. coz everytime I'm chatting with you, think about you or talk about you, she'll kicked me hard. hmmppff! Biadap ehh bby!!

xoxo.



Credits to STARcreations Production. All codes are meticulously hand-coded and cannot be used as basecodes or reference. All css and javascript in the code passes validation. © Copyright Syimah Hasyim 2008 STARcreations Pro.
Creative Commons License
This work is licenced under a Creative Commons Licence.