Saturday, February 26
Kalau Muka Dah Burok, Prangai Biar Elok!
That's what my mum always say to people like THEM.. Well, mum asked me if I've told my brother about his ex's fcuked up attitude. Well I didnt have time to talk or even mention her annoying name, let her be living her life that is full of sins. Lepas satu hal kau buat lagi satu kau nak tambah. Then still got the cheeks to "bodek2" with my sibling. As a matter of fact, before they wanna talk about my life, they should at least stand infront of a wide mirror to look at themself.
For sure, at least now I'm MARRIED. My brother is having a great time with his single PURRRfect life and mum still hating these people who have this bad mouth habits. MULOT LONGKANG!! So yeah. I didnt make her hate anyone, she saw each 1's attitude. So don't blame me for what happen.
I did shits, and it's my own shits. I didn't bother with others problem, but people chose to be in mine so am I to be blame? I have my secrets. I kept it to myself but ppl insist on being part of MY SECRET when I didn't ask them to. So why get mad over this? Semua orang ade rahsia sendiri kan. And the saddest part was my mum was to blame on being a part of this scam. The truth? Mum doesn't know anything. But she kept quiet and let all these people put the blame on her instead of me. Poor mum. But then, she told me, it was worth siding your own child who knows how to appreciate. That really touches me.
For now, kite tak simpan dendam aper2 kat sape2 in our own family but we do STILL HATE THAT GIRL yang freaking hypocrite. Ya'knw, my mum is the type that HATES these kind of people. And when I say HATE means TOTAL HATE. Even if there was a chance for you to be back with my brother, 1st thing, make myself clear, I PITY MY BROTHER. and 2ndly, I dun tink you can gain back our trust.
Well kadang2, pasal mulot orang luar, keluarga jadi porak peranda. And whatever happens to my mum herself, I witness it alone. So kalau by all means dorg maseh nak blame her its up to them. She suffered too much with everybody's nonsense including mine.
I admit I wasn't a good child. I gave my mum a heartache and also much shame. You humans can label me if the shame I've given her is worse then the shame others have given her, otherwise shut the fcuk up. Like seriously. Patience has its limits and
YOU AS AN OUTSIDER SHOULDN'T HAVE INTERFERED IN MY FAMILY AFFAIRS. YOU FUGLY FCUKTART B*TCH!
Credits to STARcreations Production. All codes are meticulously hand-coded and cannot be used as basecodes or reference. All css and javascript in the code passes validation.
© Copyright Syimah Hasyim 2008 STARcreations Pro.

This work is licenced under a Creative Commons Licence.