Saturday, February 19
It's been a week since my husband has left for overseas and that means it's also been a week since I've rot myself at home. Haaa!
Not exactly permanently rot, I did went out a little, did some groceries, checkups, bought my fattening tidbits. I dun actually have the mood to go out or I should say, I just dunwan to go out ; without my husband. It feels so diff.
Although he left me expenses that I could actually spend to anything and everything that I want, I still end up spending my days at home. Just like the old days when he was at brunei yeah? Me 24/7 on the net, skyping with him day and night..
Oh in case some of you was wondering where my husband went, he's away for reservist. Yeahh 2nd cycle. 8 damn blardy more to gooo...He finished his NS way back then and now we're haunted by the reservist thingy. Urgghh!! 1 after the other. I actually understands he's situation that he HAVE TO SERVE THE UNGRATEFUL nation. So that's why I'm not making any big fuss about he having to be so far away from me while I'm in a condition that I could really need someone to help me up. Especially now. Yeah.
Little baby has turn 30weeks 3 days. And we're so excited about her arrival. Actually most of the people who know me are excited while I'm here smiling praying hard that my water bag dun just burst anywhere when I'm out in public. *cross fingers* But what's more important, I'm really hoping that my husband is beside me while I'm delivering his princess. If he have to be there while I'm on my labour bed, then I shall just 'tawakal' and of course banyak kan mengucap and istifar.
Well hubby, I just want you to know, we're always supporting you in whatever u do. No worries. We'll love u as we always do. Just promise me and babygirl that you'll take care of yourself while you're far from us. And promise that you'll be here for us soon. Okey sayang. I love you, she loves you and everyone loves u. Muackx3!!
Waiting for you return.
xoxo.
Credits to STARcreations Production. All codes are meticulously hand-coded and cannot be used as basecodes or reference. All css and javascript in the code passes validation.
© Copyright Syimah Hasyim 2008 STARcreations Pro.

This work is licenced under a Creative Commons Licence.