Sunday, February 20
I already get to know when this sweetheart of mine is coming back. But still many weeks to come. When he's back, means he has finish his 2nd stoopid reservist cycle. Chat with with for a while.. Barely chat actually coz the connection there sucks big time. But yeah at least he's fine and doing well.
I really miss my husband especially when I'm going through a period that all husbands should be by thier wife's side kind of thingy. He have tried asking for in Singapore reservist thing but they didn't allow him so we just went through this shit. Well I've waited for him for almost a year when he was at brunei remember? So I guess this is just peanut. NOT! :D
Actually last year when I fetch him from the airport from Brunei, he did say that he never wanna look at the airport ever again and he never wanna leave his love ones behind ever again, but fate isnt always at our side. Government rules always have to obey.
And again, hubby kept saying if he were to go for his reservist overseas, he would be paid more. He was setting aside for our financial n baby needs. So thoughtful of you sayang. But frankly, I dun really care about the money he brings home later. All I want is to wake up seeing him beside me as usual. See him snore beside me before I fall asleep. Waking up with his smile, laughter and most importantly kiss. That's the most amazing thing I've always got from him.
But for now, let's just put it this way, I'm still waiting for all that to come back. I miss your snoring lah! Although it actually irritates me, but at least I know that you're here beside me. Nak ciom u bleh????
Pulanglah ke pangkuan isteri dan anak mu yang tersayang... Chey3!!!
xoxo
Credits to STARcreations Production. All codes are meticulously hand-coded and cannot be used as basecodes or reference. All css and javascript in the code passes validation.
© Copyright Syimah Hasyim 2008 STARcreations Pro.

This work is licenced under a Creative Commons Licence.