<body>
I ❤ MSBINTANG™
Syimah'Zara MsBintang @ Blogger



the author this is love precious gem trackbacks

Wednesday, February 16




As per normal, I'm a susah nak tido type-of chic. Seyyyy chic kapa...lolx. actually im really excited coz tomorrow i'm going for my checkup. since hubby is away, mum is gonna accompany me. and maybe bestie, i dunno. org senyap, kite pon sonyap lorrr.


so i'm not suppose to eat from 12am just now till tomorrow checkup. but i literally forgotten about it and i had a piece of KFC chicken at 12.45am.


time check : 2.20am.


i guess its all digested. lolx. but hope i could still go on with the checkup tomorrow. Ya Allah, jauhkan lah aku dari segala penyakit. coz basically tmr I have to check if im diabetic. since my family history sum1 actually had 1, i have to go for this screening. urrgghh leceh kan.


okey so sexcited whenever i look at my room especially with the baby's stuff all put up. not mentioning about the clothes. i have like 3 big bags of them. all from my dearest cuzzie & sis-in-law. although it's been used all look so brand new. yelah baby kan cepat membesar so they tend to wear thier cute clothes only for a while.


oh did i mention tat im expecting a baby girl? did I? I just did right. hahahahaha. slenger me. poor hubby, he has to be overseas. if not he would have accompanied me and be excited as usuall when the docter starts scanning. his just so adorable. NOT! hahaha :P


okey now, i'm really talking alot. shall stop and start surfing the net. whats new ehh...? hmm... shall discover myself. oh btw, mum let me hear an extremely sweet song by MAHER ZAIN, its damn sweet tat I actually hear it upteen times. kemarok kape kau syimah!? lolx. 


k i really need to stop talking now. gd morning readers. muah!


xoxo.



Credits to STARcreations Production. All codes are meticulously hand-coded and cannot be used as basecodes or reference. All css and javascript in the code passes validation. © Copyright Syimah Hasyim 2008 STARcreations Pro.
Creative Commons License
This work is licenced under a Creative Commons Licence.