Tuesday, January 25
Its's been so long since I last updated my blog. Dusty I know.
Miss me NOT!
Well, 2010 was a year that gave me alot of meaning in life. Having someone whom I've waited for almost a year to come back from overseas. Gossips. Haters. Family problems.
But I manage to still survive till now.
I may be late to say this but, HELLO 2011.
New life. Literally.
In case to those who never heard, I'm already expecting my first child. Baby girl coming to see all of you pretty soon. As for now, poor hubby is working really hard not to let his fat wifey and cute baby starve.
I know..I know... MIA for so long ad suddenly PREGNANT?? Hahaha.. Just make it clear to all that, I may be pregnant but, hello~
1st Im not underage and most importantly IM MARRIED. LEGALLY.
Yeah so to those who wanna talk shits about me, go ahead. Coz only uncivilised numb rats would do that. Rats.. Hahhaa...
So well, yeah. Here's a new blogskin. Hope this wont be my last post and go poof MIA again ehhhk.
Got to go. Responsibility calls~
Mwah!
Credits to STARcreations Production. All codes are meticulously hand-coded and cannot be used as basecodes or reference. All css and javascript in the code passes validation.
© Copyright Syimah Hasyim 2008 STARcreations Pro.

This work is licenced under a Creative Commons Licence.