<body>
I ❤ MSBINTANG™
Syimah'Zara MsBintang @ Blogger



the author this is love precious gem trackbacks

Saturday, September 25


Blog Berabok. I know~ Hahhaha.. Who cares. Do you?
Been busy with work, and myself..Lack of rest I'm falling sick. Nothing much to update.

Btw, had an awesome birthday bash at my workplace. SUPERB MUSIC & LOTSA FUN! My manager got me a "WATERFALL" & "SAMBUCA"...I drank super much.. Champagne, vodka redbull, wine, semua jalan teros!!! ENdup, they caught me vomitting at the service bar dustbin. Gaggagaga..
Imagine how much fun I have tat nite..I drank so much tat I didnt realise I bought ciggs to smoke.

Oh FYI, I've quitted smoking :) Amazing Kan..And hope on my birthday was the last I'll touch any alchohol... Presents??? A XPERIA MINI PRO by and Jewellery from CHIPLEE by my mum. And of course and awesome unforgettable night of soaking wet by my Mgr Kak Yana.

I'll Upload pictures pretty soon. And Now Let Me REST.

MUWAKS!



Credits to STARcreations Production. All codes are meticulously hand-coded and cannot be used as basecodes or reference. All css and javascript in the code passes validation. © Copyright Syimah Hasyim 2008 STARcreations Pro.
Creative Commons License
This work is licenced under a Creative Commons Licence.