Wednesday, August 18
Guess some of you already heard about my breakup with Khair Retardz. And I'm sure some may feel my pain, some may laugh thier ass off.
To those who are laughing your ass off, shall shove your laughter down your throat back as now, we're back togather..
Yes.
Me and Khair are back togather. Like I say all along it was a misunderstanding between us. And now the truth is out. He finally admits that he still needs me. He admits to EVERYONE. So now to people who are clapping your hands hearing ur breakup can just shut the hell upand envy our patch up.
Since late May till now, we've gone through so much hardship. Meeting each other without anybody's consent. Hurting each other's feeling again and again. And now when the rtuth is out, we realise we can never trust anyone. Even people who were suppose to be the pillar of our strong relationship are actually the people who cause the breakup.. Fuck Them. Yeah. FUCK YOU. Read that right BITCHES.
Now he's finally back I never want to lose him ever again..We've been thru so much to end it so easily... I love him. And only him.
Thank God for giving me these patience.
Credits to STARcreations Production. All codes are meticulously hand-coded and cannot be used as basecodes or reference. All css and javascript in the code passes validation.
© Copyright Syimah Hasyim 2008 STARcreations Pro.

This work is licenced under a Creative Commons Licence.