Tuesday, July 6
Shantini , Hakita & Me
(2 of my colleagues at work)
Let's start with
Wednesday.
At werk, wasnt as busy as I thought it would be. Finish werking Hakita came by and we went karaoke at Cash Studio with her cousins. They pay since they was the 1 who ask me to tag along. Mean while, I had a conversation with khair on the phone. It's been like so long since he always calls me. And this time, we talked alot on the fone coz obviously we missed each other.
After karaoke, head down to tamp, after midnight charge ended I took cab home. Was sleepy, so I text my mum & khair to wake me up so I wont be late for work. EVentually I was still late due to my draggy feet.
Thursday.
Work was fun, but I was hungry thou coz I didnt had any lunch before I leave for work. But thanks to Reyna for letting me off early. I got ready to go home but when I check my fon, Khair text me. He needed company to have dinner with him. So I offered him to come my workplace then we could have dinner or supper togather.
Fetch him at Raffles MRT, seriously touching larh kan. We hugged so tight. And he kissed my forehead. Cant run away from the fact that I really craved for that hug so much. And he couldnt stop saying he missed me. Aaawwww... I miss you too konyol!
We chilled at my workplace, and he had to wait for me finish my 3 pints of Heineken. hehehhe... Then after that we went off to Cash studio. It's been so long since I hear he sang. We drank again. Just the 2 of us. Guiness & Heineken. Muacks3!!
Okey..Beer belly hide yourself please!!
We spend the entire night togather, talking and just catching up all the moments that's been missing.
Friday.
Went to work as per normal. There's a birthday party for 1 of the customer. So pretty busy I shall say. And what's more SOCCER. Brazil lost? OMG. I put my hopes for Argentina then. After work, chill, 2 pints of Heineken for me, then off to Big Bird with Hakita to meet her friends. Bump to Ayom & his 2 friends. End up heading home with them as they were staying northside. If I were to head home with Hakita, central to east then to north will cost so much.
Thanks thou for accompanying me have my late supper at A&A. I was tipsy. But I ate like a pig. hahahahaha. Head home, slept. And woke up its already afternoon.
Saturday
People paitao-ing aku day. Hahahhahaha....
Bought myself a skirt at Bugis. Then head to Town to mit Khair, Amin, Hafis Ciplak, Apai & 2 other human beings. Karaoke2 again. This time much more liquor on the house. Plus beer. I didnt drink much :) 2 sips of Guiness..BLUEKKKK!!!!! Soya sauce basi!!
I went home with Khair as he was completely drunked. And his friends was like all scattered on thier own ways. Thanks ehh.
Sunday
Had a long talk with Khair at tamp. Till 7pm I shall say. Reached home at 8.30pm, had my dinner, text ayom. But botak called and asked to tag him and friends to lepaks!
Botak meet me at my blok with 1 guy, I forget his name.. Hahhaha
Head to Boundary Road to fetch DeeDee, then to ION to fetch DeeDee gf, EMMA. Parked the van at Wheelock and we took train to Somerset. Well, they've been taking thier own public transport since so tat night they tried going public. KAIYOOOT kannn!
Head to Somerset, Ate mcdonalds while waiting for another couple to arrive. Then smoke and wait for Botak brother & gf to arrive. We chilled joke and laugh our ass out at Cineleisure. Then walked back to Wheelock to get the Van.
Reached home, otf with Khair till he falls asleep. And I stayed awake till 8am in the morning to wake him up for his work course. Finally I slept.
Monday
In the afternoon, was awaken by Khair's call, he's back from his course and we chat all the way. He fell asleep. I also fell asleep while waiting for his reply then he called back at 9.30pm..We chat throughout the night till 2am. And he needs to get some sleep now, I need to wake him up later at 6am or he will be late for work.
p/s : I shall say ADEO WANZHENG or his real name is MUHAMMAD SYAHDAT BIN GAREP is such an asshole people. He forced me to love him and he knows I've rejected him, he calls me names. FUCK YOU LAH JANTAN SUNDAL. Just becoz you have a car, cash & career doesnt mean I would go for you...Damn Motherfucker!! I dun lose anything, at least I know your fucking true colours before I actually really fall for u. Too bad I still believe that MY KHAIR, is still the best among the rest. S*ck On That BASTARD.
Credits to STARcreations Production. All codes are meticulously hand-coded and cannot be used as basecodes or reference. All css and javascript in the code passes validation.
© Copyright Syimah Hasyim 2008 STARcreations Pro.

This work is licenced under a Creative Commons Licence.