<body>
I ❤ MSBINTANG™
Syimah'Zara MsBintang @ Blogger



the author this is love precious gem trackbacks

Tuesday, June 29



Been spending so much time catching up with besties, cousins and all my friends. But mostly busy with work now.

Work's alright. Cool, fun and AWESOME new family. I beginning to love the job SO much...

So let's start with the week before I started my new job.

Saturday - Beloved Hyeena Bday bash @ ECP, went well, all loves were there. Good food. Tgok lah saper masak kan... *ehem2 clears throat*

Sunday - Met Alem, Daniel & Shasha Pixie, Went to catch karate kid, had white wine n delicious supper at Cathay.

Monday - Had Vodka Souza with Eusoff, Wada, Abby & 3 others frens i seriously forget your names ppl!!

Tuesday - Work was sucha blur @ first. But getting use to it.

Wednesday - Customer began to like me. Had Vodka Redbull all the way through the night.

Thursday - Not feeling pretty well, but get to meet Adeo up to chill with his besties @ thier place.

Friday - AWESOMe-EST day at work. I drank truck loads. New friends. New family. And dearest bestie Alan fetch me from werk. ILYSM bestie!!

Saturday - Off day. Rot at home till nightfall, and met Ah Boii and head to lagoon, intention to have our dinner there but then stupid ahboii forget that lagoon closed early. We end up having supper at mac and I had Amsterdam while he had Heineken.. Chill2 ajer... Lan Ah Chill punyer!! hahaha...

Sunday - Breakfast with Ahboii and his friends, home and sleep all the wayy..

Monday (today) - Met my beloved neighbour to pass lauk. Chit chat. It's been so long since we talked and he is still the same. Suke kacau2 aku panggil name bukan2.. KNN! Tetap he's the best neighbour i have...And nightfall, met Adeo. Part nie aku suke....

ADEO BOUGHT ME BEN & JERRY ICE CREAM. Hahhahaha... I like!!! I actually finish 1 whole giant tub infront of him while he busy eating prata. Hahhaha... We watch soccer.

Yeah Brazil won!! Adeo kau takmo banyak cakap! Gi tengah jalan joget dangdut sudahh.. Nak main2 bet ngan aku kan...hahahha...

And tomorrow. We'll see how...Sleep all day maybe? Off day mahhh.....

Watever it is,

I & miss you still "_____________".

p/s : We still do talked, and somehow I know he still do love me. My senses never lie. REMEMBER??? Haters' FUCK YOU.



Credits to STARcreations Production. All codes are meticulously hand-coded and cannot be used as basecodes or reference. All css and javascript in the code passes validation. © Copyright Syimah Hasyim 2008 STARcreations Pro.
Creative Commons License
This work is licenced under a Creative Commons Licence.