<body>
I ❤ MSBINTANG™
Syimah'Zara MsBintang @ Blogger



the author this is love precious gem trackbacks

Thursday, April 29



Now that i have you with me like you said, forever, im seriously glad and thankful of course.

Not only i found my other half, a boyfriend, i also found my life-time soulmate. Someone whom would grow old with me. Am i exxageratting? I know i am. But well, you know when you've met the one that you know is really the right one for you, i'm sure you will have that sense of feeling. A kind of feeling that you've never felt before.

Maybe i have no mre feelings to search for anyone else after him. He said so much that convinced me that he wont leave me. I know i know.. You people would say, i'm so naive. Dumb enough to trust guys words. But who the hell cares right? If im not the one to trust him, who else??

As a girlfriend, i not only trust him, i give him my words. If we cannot trust our own boyfriends, then why love them with your heart?

I admit that sometimes i do feel insecure knowing some facts such as his previous long relationships, or maybe his dumb past. I dun wish them to come back or he repeat his mistakes in the past. Like i say, maybe he was a jerk who made your life a hell, but think on a bright side, you used to love him so much too. He use to be someone whom you cant live without. So maybe it's his bad or his lost to lose you. But after thinking back what happen to those girls, they deserve it for i shall say, not being faithful to someone who is faithful. Bleargh.

I cnt blame my guy seriously. Because, if he was the only 1 who tells me abt them then i shouldnt believe, but all comments come from everyone. So okey lah. Even his mum did say about thier negative points. So i shall not elaborate.

What i know now is that, i'll try my best to be the best for him and his family. I just dunno how i shall say this but they treat me so good, and i love them like my own.

Now all i wanna concentrate with myself, my guy n our family. Fullstop. And besties. Wahahahahaaa...

Anyhoos , they maybe your first, but i promise i wanna be your last. Love you dydy.



Credits to STARcreations Production. All codes are meticulously hand-coded and cannot be used as basecodes or reference. All css and javascript in the code passes validation. © Copyright Syimah Hasyim 2008 STARcreations Pro.
Creative Commons License
This work is licenced under a Creative Commons Licence.