Friday, April 23
My eyes are recovering, like finally :)
And FYI, i have found my thumbdrive larh sey. Finally!! That means, all UNWANTED pictures in that thumbdrive will be removed!!
Found many2 unwanted pictures, faces of people who seriously i feel like spitting on them, k shhh! I shall not mention names but lets just put it this way, since 2006-2009 STUPID MEMORIES are in there. Pictures of ex-boyfriends from 2006-2009 are all finally removed!! Ouh yea, even those who know themselves as my TTMs', all gone to my recycle bin. BYE2!!
And i know previously i said i've removed thier pics, but that was in my other thumbdrive, and i lost that thumbdrive while i was in library 2 mths back. So this thumbdrive is the only 1 i have left. Still, all already been deleted.
Baik
Rasul Bin Roaini aka Acul, Baik
SoChai Anjing Pink nyer owner aka
Khairun Ahyar Bin Rubus aka Khai Pendek, Baik
Muhammad Raziz Bin Mohd Yassin aka ANGAH so on and so forth...not forgetting,
MIMI DUMB2, APEEZ, APUL, IWANGENDUT, ELFIAN, NAIM, HALMY, HUSSAINI, HIDDIR, KHAIRI...pic korg pon dah delete... takde makne nyer simpan muka2 korg..I dunno u ppl already larh seyy... sheesh! Oh dun get me wrong, names mention above, not all are my ex.. Ader yg ALMOST jadi boyfriend jek..Muakakka.. K im being so evil and straight forward ehh? WTV! I dun give a damn lagik lah psl perasaan korg.. hmm...GOODBYE BAD MEMORIES!
(
Dear hubby dun get mad at me for posting thier names here k. I Just wanna make things clear enough so that they wont think that i still keep anything to remind me of them...I tak kuase sayang oi! )
Credits to STARcreations Production. All codes are meticulously hand-coded and cannot be used as basecodes or reference. All css and javascript in the code passes validation.
© Copyright Syimah Hasyim 2008 STARcreations Pro.

This work is licenced under a Creative Commons Licence.