Wednesday, April 28
(I CANT SEEM TO UPLOAD PICTURES IN MY BLOGGER!!!)
Friday afternoon, hubby surprise me with his call from camp. He's going home. Done with S.O.L and now home sweet home. Met hubby & his colleague Aravin at LJS northpoint for dinner, then i followed hubby home.
Reached his place, hubby had his rest while i watched tv with his family. Then super tired, obviously. So went to buy ciggies before our sleep.
Saturday, woke up and wash up, chill for a while then catched a movie of "kick-Ass". Superb movie!! Head back his place.
Sunday, he send me all the way back to yishun to get my lappy, had our lunch at Foodcourt Northpoint, then back to his place. Last minute plan, hubby wanted to go fishing. I at first refuse to, but obviously its his hobby so i allow him to go, and im tagging along.. Saper lagik nk teman kn? SO we went to Changi. Hubby brought me a small fishing rod. Cute larh seyy. I learn how to throw a fishing line already.. Wheee :D But sadly, the water level was really dissapointting. No fish till the very next day.
Waking up in sweat, thanks to hubby for placing the tent facing the scorching sun. I wake up burning while hubby, dah mandi. I didnt even realise he left me in the tent sleeping alone while he went to the gents. We pack up and i washup myself then head back to his place. Hubby cooked me a very delicious Mee Goreng & Milo Dinosaur. I fell asleep at 4pm watching Shutter Island wth him and Kak Dya's kids. I woke up at 7.45pm, bf wake me up. Bynk2 ajak gi takraw.. Sheeeesh! SO again, i know its his hobby, i refuse. Hahhahaha... But actually i allow him lah, so i washed up while he waited for me, then down to meet his frens at the takraw court. Had mac for supper.
Woke up, with his face exactly beside mine. Irritating me with his farts that smelled so "PUAKA"..This time, i cooked for him again. Iron his clothes as he have to get back to camp in the afternoon. He sent me home before heading back to camp..Met him back at 5pm plus and my void deck. He shock lah seyy.. Wa pakai dress dier kate hot? hahahaha.. NyOL...NyOL....Went to Suntec to book tickets for "Bounty HUnter" and had our dinner at Subway. SOODAaaP!! Hubby book couple seats. I felt like a VIP SEEYYY!!
After the show, head back to yishun to meet Bestie Yaya & Bestie Amoi with thier boyfriends. Hubby n yaya bf get along. Hahhaa.. A...B...Ccc...DDDdd...EeeeeE...k diam!
But amoi, her bf, like malu2 cat like that, so ya... Miss them seyy.. Long time never see, especially my Ah-Lian...Muacks! Sayang korg...
Credits to STARcreations Production. All codes are meticulously hand-coded and cannot be used as basecodes or reference. All css and javascript in the code passes validation.
© Copyright Syimah Hasyim 2008 STARcreations Pro.

This work is licenced under a Creative Commons Licence.