<body>
I ❤ MSBINTANG™
Syimah'Zara MsBintang @ Blogger



the author this is love precious gem trackbacks

Saturday, March 6



I'm so tired now. Obviously coz i haven't get enough sleep. Been meeting cousins nowadays. Thursday met nurul's newborn baby... Super cute oi! Then friday, me and my 4 cousins have a task at national library, suntec and marina square for some job thingy. Super exhausted. And thanks to the "late coming" our breakfast turns out to be lunch. Hahaha...

We tire ourselves out what's more we were wearing heels..But i wore wedges so it wasnt as hurting as thier heels. Kwang3.. I rush myself home as needed talk to me urjently. And i thought i did a mistake, but it turns out to be something in Brunei. Stupid colleagues he have larh! Arggh!!

K i need to take my rest now... Heads hurting very bad now. Bye



Credits to STARcreations Production. All codes are meticulously hand-coded and cannot be used as basecodes or reference. All css and javascript in the code passes validation. © Copyright Syimah Hasyim 2008 STARcreations Pro.
Creative Commons License
This work is licenced under a Creative Commons Licence.