<body>
I ❤ MSBINTANG™
Syimah'Zara MsBintang @ Blogger



the author this is love precious gem trackbacks

Wednesday, March 3


I watched "I'm Not Single" in youtube yesterday morning, and i dunno why, but i got so emotional. Very2 mushy kindof story.. Seriously. If you guys haven't watch it, spare some time and watch it. I'm sure you'll love it.

Okey, i couldnt sleep last 2 days like i say, so i end up you-tubing some stuff. Still couldnt get any sleep. So went in to my kitchen..Okey before i continue this i guess is going to be very pissed with me but too bad dy2...I've done it. Bluek! Okey here goes..

It was 5.30am, I couldnt sleep so, i got myself 2 slices of plain bread, with ice cream & a cup of dairy white milk. I mean, to those who know me very well, i don't drink dairy white milk right, but idk why, i suddenly have the urge to drink it last night.. What's more with plain bread n ice cream. So don't ask me why i'm gaining weight can?

Blame my mum for pampering me too much with all this..Last 2 weeks she bought 2 large packets of ice cream "potong". Finish within 1 week and a half. Then this week she bought 2 tubs of ice cream and another 2 large packets of ice cream "potong".

My bro always bring home new DVD's. What's more since my room tenant hasn't got a job, she's been cooking every single day. So now i can rest. I only have to clean the house. My hubby plak always online. So again don't ask me why i never leave the house when whatever i need is all at home. Perfect kan.

Just now i had a conversation with my bro about my singtel bill he's using.. hmmm...better go pay ah bang!! I dunwan later the bill got so high then got suspended and you cant use the number.. If jejak $300, i'm going to cut of the line, with or without your permission coz it's my name. Hmm... Oh yeah he still owe me that $480 handphone i wanted, but he gave me $200 just now as advance, MOST PROBABLY another $280 next month.. I dunno, it depends on his budget. I'm keeping the $200, depends if i wanna use it or not. We'll see how.. But i still want that hp.. Bluek!

I miss my hubby already. He's doing his guard duty while msn-ing & skyping with me. Cute kan. Just hope that he's doing fine there, despite all those freaking sore losers who are so jealous of him. Why on earth must you sabo my guy? Just because he has lesser workload then you and he could give his time for both work and me. Stop your bloody nonsense larh. Are you army mans or still living in your NCC boys life? You got your own task, so does my guy. So why bother disturbing him just because he's much luckier then you. Grow up larh! Never mind, in brunei, maybe you can play these kind of games with him.. Just wait till everything is over and you are back to sg.
I kept telling my guy, he is serving his NS, its true. So ranks are all part of army life, he should respect his sir and stuff.He cant rebel or he would get charged. But don't forget, if i was the 1 who were to rebel with his sir and complaint to the higher attorities, what can they do? Charge me? Give me extras? Ask me do guard duty? My foot! Hahaha.. To them there's rank, but to me, rank kau gi buang sudah! I don't give a damn about ranks. In uniform you are sum1 but once those green jumpsuit is out, wake up! you are just like any of us.. Hahha.. Loser! If army life was so perfect and fair, i guess none of the army boys or even thier gf would have any complaints.

Never mind. My hubby still have 1 month to go and he's back after almost a year of leaving me here. After that, all these burden is done and my patience is all worth it. To those who have finish thier NS, takmo kerek ah bodoh! Korg dulu pon jadi anjing government pe, kene kutok jugak kan ngan senior2! hahha. :))

p/s : suddenly i start to miss kikokid already..... hmmmmmmm...but i my hubby more. BLUEK!



Credits to STARcreations Production. All codes are meticulously hand-coded and cannot be used as basecodes or reference. All css and javascript in the code passes validation. © Copyright Syimah Hasyim 2008 STARcreations Pro.
Creative Commons License
This work is licenced under a Creative Commons Licence.