<body>
I ❤ MSBINTANG™
Syimah'Zara MsBintang @ Blogger



the author this is love precious gem trackbacks

Monday, March 22


I cant expect much now. Coz his last words make me lose hope and drop on my knees. Whatever decision you are making when u r back i shall just accept it. I have no rights to control ur life. Just have to accept the fact that you made up ur mind.
If i really did a mistake, point it out. If not that just shut the hell up.
I've got the wake up call, and you are yet to have them. Jangan sampai dah terantok baru nk tersadar.
Well, your last words before u went for ur holiday are well said. Well done. Well thought of.
I shall say your promise to me has broken somehow.
Hmmm
Some humans...they never realise when they break a promise they are also breaking sum1's heart. Seriously, and people like me are dumb enough to think tat promises are always true.

f*ck!



Credits to STARcreations Production. All codes are meticulously hand-coded and cannot be used as basecodes or reference. All css and javascript in the code passes validation. © Copyright Syimah Hasyim 2008 STARcreations Pro.
Creative Commons License
This work is licenced under a Creative Commons Licence.