<body>
I ❤ MSBINTANG™
Syimah'Zara MsBintang @ Blogger



the author this is love precious gem trackbacks

Tuesday, March 2



"And i end up being vain while waiting someone to reply my msn message.
bodoh! kamu tidur ya bodoh! hahaha...


to whom it may concern especially
ELLA LOVE & WANNY:

Thanks for being concern about me when i have some issues with boyfriend. You guys asked if i were okey, i may not have answer the questions but i'm sure i cant answer them if it's so obvious that i'm not in the mood to. I'm just afraid i might blow up for no reasons. But AT LEAST, you guys show how concerned you are. And i appreaciate that lots. Even if some of my other friends can't be bothered or so busy enjoying thier life, at least i still have some who cares although they themself has thier own life to lead. Gua sayang sama lu larh minah2 kuz! Yang lain tu...errr i shall say, enjoy puas2 dah susah carik aku k. Amacamm..Hahha..

KAK DYA & DAD:

Thanks for hearing my cries through msn or message. It does help to actually speak out my feelings to someone that is close enough to me. I'm thankful that i have you kak dya as my sis-in-law-to-be and dad as sum1 whom i needed for so long. Like i said, nobody can be ever a perfect good listener other then your own family members. I love both of you so much!

BOYFRIEND:

I'm going to bite your freaking butt when you come back tau tak! We fought so much, end up, both find for each other. RINDU katekan.. I know you miss me that's why you call me in the end. But you dunno kan i miss you? Nw i tell you k. I miss you larh mok! But then now, if you were in front of me guess what i'm going to do? I'm not going to kiss you. I'm not going to hug you. I'm going to bite you ear and bite2 everywhere. After you say sorry then i hug n kiss you can? haha.. Love you lah bodoh! Next time if are busy with something can inform me? Kalau tak, dah macam retarded tau bobal kat msn sorang2. Hahah..
Kiss your cheeks! Kiss your forehead! Kiss your nose! And lastly bite your lips. Hehhe..
MUACKKX!




Credits to STARcreations Production. All codes are meticulously hand-coded and cannot be used as basecodes or reference. All css and javascript in the code passes validation. © Copyright Syimah Hasyim 2008 STARcreations Pro.
Creative Commons License
This work is licenced under a Creative Commons Licence.