Friday, February 19
I'm putting whatever you called me and what you said to me behind me..I dunwan to think about it as it's killing me.. I hope whatever that i've said to you, you'll forgive me.. I've said it out of anger as from what you called me in the first place..I just dun wish to remember whatever cause this. You know what i hated all along and i just hope you stop those nonsense. As much as you hate us quarrelling over small stuff is a much as i hate you doing those shits.
Just for your info, yesterday, after u wash up, u said u wanna skype, i had my dinner and i waited for you but we end up in this state. But still i am waiting for you to come online..up till now...
and i just can't hold it back anymore..u apologise 2 days back but today u really hurt me...still, i'm waiting for you to come online..if you come across this post anytime when u do, just thought of telling you that, i really hope we could talk before i leave for malaysia on saturday..will be there for a few days..
again, i just wanna say sorry if in any point it was my mistake. i miss you, i really do..maybe you haven't realise it yet.
Credits to STARcreations Production. All codes are meticulously hand-coded and cannot be used as basecodes or reference. All css and javascript in the code passes validation.
© Copyright Syimah Hasyim 2008 STARcreations Pro.

This work is licenced under a Creative Commons Licence.