Friday, January 22
1. What if ur ex says "Why did you let me go?"
-> For some obvious reasons..
2. What if ur ex says "I still love you..."
-> I know..but sorry, things can never work out...
3. What if ur ex says "When did we last talk?"
-> I can't be bothered to remember..
4. What if ur ex says "Will you go out with me?"
-> Why would i?
5. What if ur ex says "Do you still love me?"
-> Not anymore after i've seen things..
6. What if ur ex says "I cannot keep my promise to you"
-> I knw...It's very obvious isn't it?
7. What if ur ex says "My friends say we don't look good together"
-> That's why their relationship was on the edge..they were busy with other people's relationship when their's were already falling apart..
8. What if ur ex says "You have changed!"
-> You made me this way!!
9. What if ur ex says "Can we get back together?"
-> *sigh* I dunwan to cry anymore. And i love my guy now..
10. What if ur ex says "Oh, I know what this is all about. You found someone else"
-> Obviously..you know that since the beginning..
11. What if ur ex says "Don't you realize? You are the one who hurt me!"
-> You chose to hurt yourself when you actually already know the truth..
12. What if ur ex says "How can you forget our memories?"
-> Somehow i can.. sooner or later...
13. What if ur ex says "I will always love you"
-> I've heard that many times..Another script please?
14. What if ur ex says "Would you die for our love?"
-> I would, IF i was still yours..
15. What if ur ex says "You jump, I jump...Remember?"
-> Yeah.. Stupid line eehh???
16. What if ur ex says "Kiss me to break the curse if I sleep for a hundred years"
-> My kiss would kill you how bout i punch your face? Maybe that will wake u up..
17. What if ur ex says "What's the difference between me and you?"
-> You change your mind so easily while i keep everything in mind.
18. What if ur ex says "I saw you last night with your boyfriend"
-> Really? We look sweet aren't we?
19. What if ur ex says "Without me, your life wouldn't be complete"
-> With you i realise it didn't even started..
20. What if ur ex says "Why are you doing this to me!"
-> Wat the heck did i do? Don't you realise staying on was hurting me more then it hurts you?? And how could you ask why i did this when you know how simple it is for you to have a change of heart! Those pictures tells all! Do i need to explain any furtherr?? Your words are empty BULLSHITS do you realise that??
|| .This Post Is Suppose To Be Posted Up With My Ex Picture, But Then, I've Deleted All Pictures About My Past In My Thumbdrive. ||
Credits to STARcreations Production. All codes are meticulously hand-coded and cannot be used as basecodes or reference. All css and javascript in the code passes validation.
© Copyright Syimah Hasyim 2008 STARcreations Pro.

This work is licenced under a Creative Commons Licence.