<body>
I ❤ MSBINTANG™
Syimah'Zara MsBintang @ Blogger



the author this is love precious gem trackbacks

i found this sumwhere and i find it too sweet....
Wednesday, January 27



fOr yOu,

hey Baby!!

My Life is Empty withOut u!

Im GreatfUl gettiNg to nOe u!

n i Reallie tHankfUl tat I hav U!!

U are alWaes Der fEr me Wen i neEded U

And i reaLLie AppreCiate Alot toO!!

Ders Gonna be alot Of probs in a r/s toO

and yeah Baby! im gOnna be wit yOu

tOgether sOlving it thru!!

All tis While Ive bEen lOving yOu

N Wee!! i feEl the Same way From u tOo!!

Fer the Care n Concern tats gIven Sincerely from u

Ooh hOney, I LOVE YOU!!




Credits to STARcreations Production. All codes are meticulously hand-coded and cannot be used as basecodes or reference. All css and javascript in the code passes validation. © Copyright Syimah Hasyim 2008 STARcreations Pro.
Creative Commons License
This work is licenced under a Creative Commons Licence.