I ❤ MSBINTANG™
Syimah'Zara MsBintang @ Blogger
the author
this is love
precious gem
trackbacks
What About Me ?
I Live My Own LIfe, I Lead My Own Life. Around Me Are Influences To Bring Me Either Up Or Down But Either Ways, I'm Gonna Face It Alone In The End. Nobody's Gonna Share Those Happy Moments Forever, And Nobody Gonna Wipe My Tears If I Ever Cry. So Why Should We Bother What People Gonna Say. It's Our Own Life Anyway.
Check Me In Facebook
My One & Only Princess
40 Weeks 3 Days Growing In Me.
2 Hours 45 Minutes Of Delivery Pain.
Born on 30th April 2011 @ 0148hours.
Zara Nur A`Syikha , Name Was Given.
She's A Princess Shining Bright Into My Life Ever Since...
Previous Rants
My Past.... I don't wanna talk about it.
Let's move on and just cherish whatever we have now before it turns into what we had.
Wednesday, December 30
I know you wouldn't want the old shits to happen again, like i say, don't assume all girls are the same. Not all girls could prove that they are not the typical girls you always know. And i'm not saying i can, but you could just judge yourself.
It's been hard for you to accept the fact about what happen to your previous relationship, and that same goes to me. Although it was a tough decision i still made myself through that pain to go this far. I could prove to my ex that they were not the only people who could actually give me happiness.
You meet many people in life and you should have seen many types of characteristics from the opposite sex. Just like what you are facing now. Many have said they would wait. They would be the one for you. But you yourself could make your own decision to choose who was best for your future. But all i can say, people can change. From bad to worse. From someone so decent to be so havoc. Or someone who knows the meaning or enjoyment yet disciplines oneself for their own future. The people around you, they have everything a girl should have, looks, figure, but you said they don't have the kind of discipline you want. What if they decide to change for you? What if they were willing to do anything as long as they get you? Would you leave what you have now? Because by then they have everything. Looks, figure & discipline.
And as far i could see now, things are going smooth for us as there are no third parties who actually tries to break us up. Although there were people who message you reminiscing about the past, about you said you'll be giving her chance and stuff, that really pull me down. But your words actually brought me back up because I know somehow you wouldn't hurt me to go back to someone who have hurt you last time.
Remember when you told me you actually told your family you missed her and wanted to get back to her when actually you were very pissed off or i shall say heartbroken with me? I didn't expect you would go to that extend to actually find her back. I swear to God, i was really hurt when you told me that, even when i'm sitting alone and that thing came back to mind, but then when i look at the bright side, you did that because you were hurt by me. But still, i couldn't imagine what i would do if you really get back to her. Maybe breakdown? Depressed? I don't know. But i'm glad now because things are clear enough between us. And i hope she don't even remember about the call you gave. Even now typing these things out, i still feel so heart wreck knowing the truth that you called her.
Anyway, yeah. Forget it. It's over.. Now is only you and me right?
So yeah, leave all the pain behind. All i want to do now is to wait for your return. And then be officially yours. Fullstop. ♥ dy..
Credits to STARcreations Production. All codes are meticulously hand-coded and cannot be used as basecodes or reference. All css and javascript in the code passes validation.
© Copyright Syimah Hasyim 2008 STARcreations Pro.

This work is licenced under a Creative Commons Licence.