Monday, October 5
You know how hurtful it is to be far from someone u really love. You people have your couple by ur side, u could msg text him/ her whenever you want. Put urself in a situation where u fall with sum1 who is a total stranger and u decide not to entertain others except him. Friends are all around u, but surely u want sum1 special to actually hug n kiss u physically not virtually.
How hurtful can it be feeling sum1 u wanna be with so badly is far from you.
It's killing me, i swear it's killing me. Especially when u dun talk to me. I couldnt find any other ways of asking u to talk to me if u refuse to. If u were near, i would have did sumtink, but u are far. Far far far away... I really wished sumtimes u could understand me.
I kill my time by having myself occupied. I talk to u, i c u but its just nt enough. I want more. i want u by my side. Maybe its hard to believe tat sum1 is actually waiting for u, i knw. But i already make things clear enough did i? I am waiting. So no matter what happens i am waiting.
I know how u feel when u read my post abt my ex, but he's just an ex. i hav no intention of going back. Yes i use to love him so much... But then he couldnt be sum1 like u. U make me feel special. U make me feel wanted by sum1. U make me feel accepted in anyway i am.
He used to do tat but then i didnt realise he's actually killing me. The real me. He changed me to sum1 i am not. I want to be accepted for wat i am. I had people to control the way i lived my life. I know, some parts of life is not good to be in or be done, but whatever it is, let me take the risk. Let me face the circumstances. Just like how i took the risk of waiting for u.
We've never met. But then sumhow u mean so much to me.
I know i'm filling my time with sumthing that u dun like me to do and that is clubbing. That's the only entertainment n where i could actually meet my friends.. FRIENDS. Guys or girls they are my friends. Pls dun get offended when u see me post up a pic of me with a guy, coz u only know me, for now. Soon when u are back here, u'll get to meet every each of them and know who they actually are to me.
You wont know. They might be my cousin, brother, sec sch mate, or much worse step bro. I have a big circle of friends. So please dun get offended. Coz it's really stupid to be jealous when i dun actually have feelings for them.
Dun wori. My heart is stolen by u. So no one could take it already. Like i say, i dun need u to trust me, but please have some faith. In case u dun understand,
FAITH = KEPERCAYAAN / HARAPAN.
So baby, dun wori.
I sayang u n only u k... I'm still waiting for ur return so face it with me. 5 more months baby. And u'll be back home...
ILYSM sayang...
Credits to STARcreations Production. All codes are meticulously hand-coded and cannot be used as basecodes or reference. All css and javascript in the code passes validation.
© Copyright Syimah Hasyim 2008 STARcreations Pro.

This work is licenced under a Creative Commons Licence.