Wednesday, October 7
A message i receive on 7 Oct 2009 ; 10:23:48pm.
" No matter how far u r, i wil oways b in ur heart..i love u siti hasyimah..u make my life so wonderful n meaningul..u show me love tat galz hav nt given it 2 me..u tot me patience..thankz4 bein in my life.. "
A simple yet short messaged that made me drop my tears. I dunno am i soft hearted or am i being too emotional about stuff. My heart skipped a beat when i saw ur name appear in my inbox. I waited for you to be online but u weren't there till this moment. I kept looking at the time. I kept looking at your name. You were still not online. I want to see you before i leave for a week. I really wanted to see you so badly.
.
.
.
OMG.. i swear, this feel like a miracle..
You are online now...
Now my heart is beating so damn fast. I love you. I really do. I swear i love u so much!
And i just dunno how to explain it in words coz basically no words can explain a feeling. Nothing can give the definition of my feelings towards u...
I feel bad for leaving you behind. Eventhough it's for a while...It hurts me so badly.
All these while i've always wanted to try new stuff, especially taking a plane & go to Bangbayang Chet Anjur.. But then now i just dun wish to go, even if you offer me so much money i dunwan to go... I won't be happy leaving something so precious behind. I would do anything to not go.
I'm crying while typing this. I'm hurting while doing this.
i can't type any shits longer...i just feel so down...
and you..
i love you, distance could really test our patience. just bear in mind, im still loving u...
Credits to STARcreations Production. All codes are meticulously hand-coded and cannot be used as basecodes or reference. All css and javascript in the code passes validation.
© Copyright Syimah Hasyim 2008 STARcreations Pro.

This work is licenced under a Creative Commons Licence.