<body>
I ❤ MSBINTANG™
Syimah'Zara MsBintang @ Blogger



the author this is love precious gem trackbacks

Thursday, October 29



I LOVE YOU SO DEEPLY
I LOVE YOU SO MUCH
I LOVE THE SOUND OF YOUR VOICE
AND THE WAY YOU MAKE ME TOUCHED.
I LOVE YOUR WARM SMILE,
AND YOUR KIND, THOUGHTFUL WAY,
THE JOY THAT YOU BRING
TO MY LIFE EVERYDAY.
I     L O V E     Y O U     T O D A Y
AS I HAVE FROM THE START,
AND I'LL LOVE YOU FOREVER,
WITH ALL OF MY HEART.

i promise you my love ...


p/s : i'm so sorry about my attitude toward you yesterday...i didnt mean to. i'm so afraid of losing you.
i'm very very very afraid. if you know how it feels to be jealous, that is what i'm feeling right now. and the feeling is killing me.
she has so much great advantage of winning your heart. while i'm still just someone you are counting down to meet. considered
im still a stranger. b, eventhough we havent meet, but just by webcaming almost everyday with you, talking otf with you already made u someone very special to me. and i dunwan to lose that special sumone. please understand me.
& again im very sorry about yesterday...
 i swear i you so much b..






Credits to STARcreations Production. All codes are meticulously hand-coded and cannot be used as basecodes or reference. All css and javascript in the code passes validation. © Copyright Syimah Hasyim 2008 STARcreations Pro.
Creative Commons License
This work is licenced under a Creative Commons Licence.