<body>
I ❤ MSBINTANG™
Syimah'Zara MsBintang @ Blogger



the author this is love precious gem trackbacks

Friday, October 16


Just have to say this out.
i dun wish to keep any secrets.
And it's been so long since i contacted him. This gave me the shock of my life.

I trusted you and i let u go coz i tot it was true.
You lied to me....
(click on the image)



I hated u once. Now i just hate u so much.
I just dun get it. y must guys play wif my feelings. 4mths has passed since we last talk, n nw u appear again saying tiz. wat do u tink i am? a pillar for u to fall back on?
so freaking dissappointted in u.






Credits to STARcreations Production. All codes are meticulously hand-coded and cannot be used as basecodes or reference. All css and javascript in the code passes validation. © Copyright Syimah Hasyim 2008 STARcreations Pro.
Creative Commons License
This work is licenced under a Creative Commons Licence.