Thursday, October 8
Estimated time. I have 3 hours left before i'm leaving home. And i'm still online still yesterday. I haven't sleep, expecting HIM to come back offline after yesterday connection went cocked up. I waited and waited then he didnt came online. So i just pack my stuffs, brought my eldest bro adidas bag. Super big , i can actually fit my babygirl Fasha in that bag. hahah.
So basically i did some editing to my page. Like it? Love it? I love it..but i love Khair more...hahahha....
Okey, this will be my last post before i leave for Jakarta so i'll make use every part of it. I actually have a message for some important people in my life. Some messages are send through comment in tagged & friendster, i'll just post up to the ones that i know will be reading my blog.
Nurul Asyiqin,
Please take care of your hand k babygirl, takmo merayap2 sangat.. Dun make me worry for you. Dun think too much about arwahnyer. Life still have to move on babe. No matter wat i will always love you k. And by the way, that new guy got return ur hp or not?? If haven't wait for me to come back Sg then we go his hse... Jgn nak kasi muke eh.. He's someone new to u and he's nobody to me. I dun like him to be so close to u. He somehow digust me. Ingat! Jgn nak layan tu budak...! And take care of urself babe. Love u so much gf!
Yeena & Agun,
Sorry this week tak dapat go dblo. Next week when i come back we gi k.. Sorry agun... Promise before u start school i bring you go there k. I love both of you cuzzies! muah!!
My ♥ Khair,
Sori that i have to leave, takmo sad2 k. Muke takmo mcm slm masam2 jek, i dun like... Senyum...
B! I ask u to smile larhh....Hehehe... Takmo risau about me k, and dun think so much, i'll be home very soon. Dun worry dear. You dun noty2 webby2 with other girls ehk.. With ur family can, with other chicks.... u see what happen.... Nothing will happen larh actually. Limit2 i merajok jek.. Hahahaha... Anyway i wont know whether you got webby with org lain ke tak kan.. But hope not larh. Me jealous tau! And FYI, wo ai ni bynk2. i sayang u deep2. i love u dlm2... So no worries k baby love.
for the rest tu, i guess not tat important lor. so forgetit lar beb.
senang ckp semua take care larh k.
dun miss me....
Credits to STARcreations Production. All codes are meticulously hand-coded and cannot be used as basecodes or reference. All css and javascript in the code passes validation.
© Copyright Syimah Hasyim 2008 STARcreations Pro.

This work is licenced under a Creative Commons Licence.