<body>
I ❤ MSBINTANG™
Syimah'Zara MsBintang @ Blogger



the author this is love precious gem trackbacks

Lost Between Reality & Fantasy
Tuesday, September 8


Dumb enough to love. Or patient enough to wait.
Still now, the status is virtually in love to someone i've never met.
If i have super powers, i want to speed up time, meet you up, and just love u and only you.
Sometimes i feel, it's all a pretend.
Although deep down i still wonder so much who is this stranger i'm so in love with, i just don't seem to care. I want my fairy tale fantasy to continue. I'm happy this way. Loving someone that can't hurt me in any way. Loving someone who accepts me the way i am.
& if you are reading this.
I wan u to know, im really waiting for you. As hard as it seems, i'm still taking the risk.
If these were just part of a game, i guess, i was stupid enough to be part of it, blind enough to see what's happening around me, then i'll quit all the gmaes and pretend i didnt even started it.
Please oh please, if you are going to break my heart soon. Please tell me now coz i dunwan to have all my heart on you and end up being heartless later on. 
Seriously, grant me clarity.
I dun wan history to repeats itselves.
♥Al-Khair




Credits to STARcreations Production. All codes are meticulously hand-coded and cannot be used as basecodes or reference. All css and javascript in the code passes validation. © Copyright Syimah Hasyim 2008 STARcreations Pro.
Creative Commons License
This work is licenced under a Creative Commons Licence.