<body>
I ❤ MSBINTANG™
Syimah'Zara MsBintang @ Blogger



the author this is love precious gem trackbacks

Thursday, September 3


Just because i'm far, you have to worry about me. I'm still a stranger in real life, an aquaintance by virtual, a lover in mind. I could promise you but i dun wan you to hope for me or much worse fall for me so much. It's going to hurt you mentally.

I may not be the only 1 waiting for you, i may not be as perfect as the others, but all i want you to see is that, not all girls are the same. I'm very sure i could prove that to you.

Amazingly, even we've never met, we've talked like we've known each other for long. I understand how you feel. 6 more months. That's how long we have to face still. That's equivalent to half a year. And many things, many2 things can happen. That's why, i dunwan you to think about me so much.

This means alot to me. Coz you are sum1 whom accept me the way i am eventhough we have never met. That surprise me the most. Among 80billion people on earth, 100thousand humans in singapore, i chose you. I chose to wait sum1 whom i've never met. I fell for sum1 whom still an aquaintance.

I kept thinking to myself, what if the person that i'm waiting for wouldnt want to catch me if i fall for him. What if the person that i'm willing to catch doesnt want to fall for me. What if...just what if...
Every single day, i was looking forward to look at you. Smile at you. Laugh with you. But once the conversation ends, i'm left with a question mark again. Lost between my own world. Thinking am i loving sum1 whom can really exist in my life.

For now, words are meant to be just words aren't they? If it happens that 1 day, either 1 went silent, it's part of virtual life isn't it?

If this wait is going to hurt me some day, or eventually disappoint me, please say so. I don't wish to hurt or be hurt anymore. I've had enough. I closed all doors but now i've locked it just for you. You and only you.
I dun care what people going to say about me loving a stranger or being so dumbly naive over someone that is far. Coz i'm willing to wait. I want to wait. I missed you every single moments in life. Although it's hard to believe, yes i do miss & love you so.


Good things comes to people with patience.
And i hope i could have those...
I don't want you to trust me, but please have a little faith in me.

Still Waiting March 2010 ~ ♥Al-Khair




Credits to STARcreations Production. All codes are meticulously hand-coded and cannot be used as basecodes or reference. All css and javascript in the code passes validation. © Copyright Syimah Hasyim 2008 STARcreations Pro.
Creative Commons License
This work is licenced under a Creative Commons Licence.