<body>
I ❤ MSBINTANG™
Syimah'Zara MsBintang @ Blogger



the author this is love precious gem trackbacks

Thursday, July 2


Why does it gotta be so random??
I'm simply blinded by the situation you are giving me now.. I dun even know who am i really to you.. Maybe, you are taking it slow. But it's too slow that i cant see a thing. You kept giving me hopes that you'll gonna be the one. But how should i explain to you that i'm not convinced in any way at all. It's true that people do mistakes, and i forgive people very easily. But the previous scar is still very much visible and we cant expect it to disappear overnight. Your the type of person which i shall say very hard to communicate with, that why i simply just cant be bothered when you show your tantrums. Maybe i wasnt showing any interest yet, or maybe i wasnt even interested. That's what you may have been thinking.. BUt i shall say, you'll never understand me instead you kept underestimating me. I'm thankful that you made your choice. But i dun really know whether that is really your choice. I'm just so sori that i ignored you while you were pissed.I just dun wish to quarrel over small matter anymore. Please grant me some clarity so i wont be hanging here with a big question mark sling as a load. an apology msg sent by him.
B..d tol2 nk mintk maaf sgt2.. sal mara2 b tk tentu ara.. bkn d suka2 nk cari silap b..coz d terlalu syg sgt kat b bab 2 d buat mcm 2..d tol2 takot b masok internet n palin risau sgt2 lau b kua dgn kwn b, sal b tak inform apa b buat semua..d tknk b kenal2 or jmp dgn lelaki even 2 kwn b..sal d tol2 jealous..memang ma out look nampk mcm kisa tk kisa tpi dlmati d yg kisa..d tknk ilang b n if cn i wan u to b ma last gerl..
I couldnt get anymore emotional after reading that...you've been sum1 that have been harsh n unserious at most things and now you've finally talk sense? I cant explain anything else and i just cant manage to pull myself togather knowing that i'm just part of a play.

But still, idk y sumthing kept pulling me back over to u. Your love?

NAIVE[?]





Credits to STARcreations Production. All codes are meticulously hand-coded and cannot be used as basecodes or reference. All css and javascript in the code passes validation. © Copyright Syimah Hasyim 2008 STARcreations Pro.
Creative Commons License
This work is licenced under a Creative Commons Licence.