<body>
I ❤ MSBINTANG™
Syimah'Zara MsBintang @ Blogger



the author this is love precious gem trackbacks

Saturday, July 25


Sometimes i always think that i really should forget what's not mine. Look forward to something that wants to be mine. But then again, i felt something is pulling me me back so hard to be patient facing this pain i have to bear. Although i have the choice to control my own love life still, i choose to be in such a pain. I trust him although i know that he's the main cause of me hurting. I'm hoping too much i guess, too much that it'ss hurting me slowly. Like what people always say. Love hurts. Actually love doesnt hurt, we choose to hurt ourselves with love. We could choose to move on but we choose to stay. We could choose to hate, but we chose to love. Basically we cant blame love for the hurt. I know i did blame love for everything but then i realise it's my mistake. My very own mistake. Honesty. Trust. Faith. I have so much faith on him that im blinded my trust but still he's lack of honesty. My mouth seems to be shut tight when it comes to facing him. He have the looks that he would never lie or cheat. But looks may be deceiving. I dunno how long more i could bear with the fact that he's keeping things away from me. I kept telling myself that there are way better people out there, but something whisper to me to be patient. Im too patient. Too patient enough to face such nonsense from a guy. I dun even know why i made him a priority when i know im just an option to him. He cant even grant me clarity. Well, love ife still pending~ Mcm sial!



Credits to STARcreations Production. All codes are meticulously hand-coded and cannot be used as basecodes or reference. All css and javascript in the code passes validation. © Copyright Syimah Hasyim 2008 STARcreations Pro.
Creative Commons License
This work is licenced under a Creative Commons Licence.