<body>
I ❤ MSBINTANG™
Syimah'Zara MsBintang @ Blogger



the author this is love precious gem trackbacks

Friday, July 10


Maybe it was a small misunderstanding between us. But really i dun mean to be rude to u in the msg. I dun mean it at all. I was just too pissed by the two person that appear at our lifes. Why must they try to destroy our relationship. I was so happy with you till all these came up recently. Im confused angah! I trust you but she really convinced me by whatever she say about you. Cause to me it doenst make sense that she know so much about me if it wasnt from you. She's your ex angah! For goodnes sake, i trust you. Not her. She can do many2 things to poison my mind but still i can stop thinking about how much i love you. She can say many2 things about you, but who cares. Im the one bearing it now. I talk to a few of my friends about these and they said, ppl will try their very best to destroy a hapi couple especially an ex. True enough. Angah i had enough of bearing the pain of shame and being fooled around. If you really mean to make use of me, please leave me alone from now on. Although i sayang i as much as i love myself, i still have to accept that fact if you really leaving. I dun wish to lose you or what i loved you too much. I could forget about my past, my ex, everything. YOu gave me a new life. But then underneath all those happiness, the sense of afraid is much greater then the happiness you gave me. I dunwan to feel the sense of lost ever again. Im tired of crying. Im tired of losing. Like you said, you wan me to be the last girl, so do i.. Eventhough i said that before to my ex, but i really mean it now. Im tired of searching. If i were to be destine to have a husband who keeps lying to me, then i shall accept that fact. I shall just be patient. Well, patience is a virtue, but my patience is taken advantage of. How am i to face the world, when people around me keeps saying that im dumb enough to be patient. Maybe i loved to much. Think about it Angah. We are so not getting younger. Sampai biler nak tipu diri masing2? If you really loved your ex so much, then go back to her coz she loves you too. If its true, i just have to accept that fact. But i really prayed hard that not to happen. Please for once understand how i feel. Stop being so stubborn and followed your ego. You are matured enough to think. Grant me clarity so i wont be lost in my own world.



Credits to STARcreations Production. All codes are meticulously hand-coded and cannot be used as basecodes or reference. All css and javascript in the code passes validation. © Copyright Syimah Hasyim 2008 STARcreations Pro.
Creative Commons License
This work is licenced under a Creative Commons Licence.