<body>
I ❤ MSBINTANG™
Syimah'Zara MsBintang @ Blogger



the author this is love precious gem trackbacks

Wednesday, July 15


I'm now stuck in a situation which i cant make any decision. I love him. I love them. But i myself nt sure if he really does love me or if he is just here just to make use of me. At times it really hurts to see the one you love keep lying to you and pretend nothing is happening. Why is it hard for him to understand a girl's feeling? And i'm at lost. Why must i fall in love with someone who is not certain or loving me? He cant even make up his mind. Am i being too naive or is he being indecisive? All i wanted was honesty. I wan sum1 to love me for who i am not for what i did for him. Faking your love for me to repay my kindness is not the way of showing me that you really appreciate me. Tell me the truth is that so hard? Slowly people are hating me coz basically i'm going after a guy who dun even show that he is serious with me. Why did i leave the rest aside? Why am i so sure that he is going to be mine. Just mine. Usually it's a love triangle, but im not sure what shape this is. 4guys loving me, while me loving a guy who is still in love with his ex but keeps denying it. im not putting words into his mouth but then isnt it clear enough..? Then why did he call her whenever i'm not with him? When i ask him, he denies it. But then how she knows i finish work what time and so on. Please. I had enough of putting hopes on guys who can't love me truly. I really missed you and i dun even know why. You called me names. But i still love you. How foolish can i be?? Grant me clarity.. I want things to be clear between us then i can declare to the world that i am your girlfriend. If not why should i say i'm sum1's girlfriend when my boyfriend says he is single?? Clapping 1 hand wont make any sound. I'm doing it now. I loved you too much i can't stop waiting till you actually said that you really want to be with me and just me. Till then i'm not single, attached or married. It just gets too complicated.



Credits to STARcreations Production. All codes are meticulously hand-coded and cannot be used as basecodes or reference. All css and javascript in the code passes validation. © Copyright Syimah Hasyim 2008 STARcreations Pro.
Creative Commons License
This work is licenced under a Creative Commons Licence.