<body>
I ❤ MSBINTANG™
Syimah'Zara MsBintang @ Blogger



the author this is love precious gem trackbacks

Wednesday, July 22


I trust no one but myself. Sum1 told me follow my heart. I did and it hurts. It hurts so bad that i couldnt hold back my tears at times. Why did i fall in love with sum1 who is just there to play with my feelings. Why am i so sure he is going to be mine. Im at lost most of the time. Keep hurting me coz 1 day i feels so good to see you feel the same way i feel. Till here.



Credits to STARcreations Production. All codes are meticulously hand-coded and cannot be used as basecodes or reference. All css and javascript in the code passes validation. © Copyright Syimah Hasyim 2008 STARcreations Pro.
Creative Commons License
This work is licenced under a Creative Commons Licence.