I ❤ MSBINTANG™
Syimah'Zara MsBintang @ Blogger
the author
this is love
precious gem
trackbacks
What About Me ?
I Live My Own LIfe, I Lead My Own Life. Around Me Are Influences To Bring Me Either Up Or Down But Either Ways, I'm Gonna Face It Alone In The End. Nobody's Gonna Share Those Happy Moments Forever, And Nobody Gonna Wipe My Tears If I Ever Cry. So Why Should We Bother What People Gonna Say. It's Our Own Life Anyway.
Check Me In Facebook
My One & Only Princess
40 Weeks 3 Days Growing In Me.
2 Hours 45 Minutes Of Delivery Pain.
Born on 30th April 2011 @ 0148hours.
Zara Nur A`Syikha , Name Was Given.
She's A Princess Shining Bright Into My Life Ever Since...
Previous Rants
My Past.... I don't wanna talk about it.
Let's move on and just cherish whatever we have now before it turns into what we had.
Thursday, April 9
He will be so mad if he knows that i actually didnt sleep last night eventhou i was werking late ..
Sorry by.. Tak ngantok and my tummy still hurts like hell.
Been doing nothing but login and out of tag, email and frenster.. So drop dead bored... Tried sleeping just now but still cant shut my damn eyes.. Maybe it bcoz of my tummy aches.. I still wonder why my stomache is giving me these problem nowadays.. Stupid2...
Still wondering should i or should i not... hmmmm...
takmo pikir bukan2 uhh.. im still thinking should i cut my hair or should i nt.. I want to cut tapi takot menyesal plak...I wan my bangs back!!! hmmmm.. but i du like to look all the same uh.. at werk somebody have got my bangs as her trademark gituk.. pls takmo mcm paham.. hahah. but still i hold the title Japanese Nurse k.. lmao.
i tot of cutting my hair back short then with bangs.. cool takkk?? but kan, i look like snowman sei nanti.. muka bulat rambot pon bulat...hmmm...
k syimah stopit ehhkk.. stop trying so hard..
hmm.. nemind nanti leh bobal k.. now must find job adie.. i cant survive with tiz pay man... suckish gituk.. and sumtimes i get sick looking at sum ppl face.. hahhaha. but very sad have to leave some gerek* colleagues... hmmm
actually wont resign lah, just find a full time job hen work piza hut part time jek.. hahaha.
bf going back to skool next week. fitness training sei dier... weee~ ite bb.. urgghh.. syimah du even think of it larh.. think positip! haha. chicks? urrggghhhh!!!! cant help it.. by! u takmo mendua kan i ehhh! if i know, i ssepAkk muke u.. ceh2.. haha :))
k.. i need to get sum sleep urgh.. cant help it.. ngantok now but cant sleep. stupid2 porot!...
oh ya... wont be updating so much now ehhh.. sowie bloggers:((
Credits to STARcreations Production. All codes are meticulously hand-coded and cannot be used as basecodes or reference. All css and javascript in the code passes validation.
© Copyright Syimah Hasyim 2008 STARcreations Pro.

This work is licenced under a Creative Commons Licence.