Friday, March 6
You came without invitation.
You left with hesitation.
You once made me happy.
You once made me laugh.
But now, you are the reason i cry almost everynight.
The way you hurt me was unacceptable
. What happen to your promises?
Fake and true enough that i'm so dumb to believe every single word you said.
What a shame.
The person you want and trust most indeed is the person who hurt you and stab you at the back.
"Ku berserah kepada illahi, Ku terima dengan rela hati.
Ku berdoa agar kau bahgia, Aku redha dan berasa hiba.
Meneruskan hidup, jalanan berliku.
Setelah aku dipenjara hatimu."
I pray for your well being.
I hope for your happiness.
I'm stepping away without a single turn.
3 Words you say, it means nothing anymore.
Coz in my mind, there is no such name as you..
Goodbye.
It all ends here.
We are strangers from now on..
Credits to STARcreations Production. All codes are meticulously hand-coded and cannot be used as basecodes or reference. All css and javascript in the code passes validation.
© Copyright Syimah Hasyim 2008 STARcreations Pro.

This work is licenced under a Creative Commons Licence.