<body>
I ❤ MSBINTANG™
Syimah'Zara MsBintang @ Blogger



the author this is love precious gem trackbacks

Thursday, March 12


Yeena Mummy & Syimah Minah Nowadays, been so bored and feeling retarded at home. Biaselah, dah SINGLE katekan.. so yeah, lets talk a bit. My 2005 love confess his love for me last two days. Went out with him catch a movie at marina. There was sparkles. I see fire works. okeyyy.. I'm faking u all up lah.. Maybe love is growing.. ceh2.. Take it slow.. I may know him like more then 1yr.. 4Years... Thats a long long time. But still, there's a lot for us to know about each other. Just that, in that 4 years, we made mistakes tat eventually hurt each other without realising.. But then now, i realise that i dun wish to see him hurt again by another girl. Anyway, to u know hu u r, I hope wateva u say, u really mean it. Hope it comes from ur heart. I cant bear to be hurt again. And i hope there wont be the forth time of losing u. Even if it happens, patience is all i have.. I believe in u as much as u believe in me.




Credits to STARcreations Production. All codes are meticulously hand-coded and cannot be used as basecodes or reference. All css and javascript in the code passes validation. © Copyright Syimah Hasyim 2008 STARcreations Pro.
Creative Commons License
This work is licenced under a Creative Commons Licence.