I ❤ MSBINTANG™
Syimah'Zara MsBintang @ Blogger
the author
this is love
precious gem
trackbacks
What About Me ?
I Live My Own LIfe, I Lead My Own Life. Around Me Are Influences To Bring Me Either Up Or Down But Either Ways, I'm Gonna Face It Alone In The End. Nobody's Gonna Share Those Happy Moments Forever, And Nobody Gonna Wipe My Tears If I Ever Cry. So Why Should We Bother What People Gonna Say. It's Our Own Life Anyway.
Check Me In Facebook
My One & Only Princess
40 Weeks 3 Days Growing In Me.
2 Hours 45 Minutes Of Delivery Pain.
Born on 30th April 2011 @ 0148hours.
Zara Nur A`Syikha , Name Was Given.
She's A Princess Shining Bright Into My Life Ever Since...
Previous Rants
My Past.... I don't wanna talk about it.
Let's move on and just cherish whatever we have now before it turns into what we had.
Saturday, March 7
To whom it may concern,
What makes you come my house at 6.30am this morning? I'm really pissed at you. Please like i say stop making things hard for us. I'm tired of everything.
You ask for the break up, I'm just agreeing to you decision. Why do you decide to take it back now?
It's not a mistake when i say you make use of me like a barbie doll.
Please. Keep those tears away from me. There's no reason for you to cry.
I'm the one who should cry my eyes out because i'm so stupid to believe all your apologies all these time.
You wasted your 10months with me, i wouldnt want to make it a lifetime.
Please.
I don't mean to chase you out of my house. I was really angry at you. I'm not going to cool down anytime soon. So don't expect for a miracle.
Stop saying stuff like i already have other guys as replacement. Even if i do, you should be grateful coz now i'm afraid of falling in love again. You make me hate guys. But i don't blame all the guys for the attitude you give me.
For the time being, please stop bothering me. If you love so much coming my house, might as well you stay here, then i have the chance of moving out. So please spare some thoughts.
I'm still thinking whether i should still be your miss barbie or just lead my own life.
yours truly,
syimah.
Credits to STARcreations Production. All codes are meticulously hand-coded and cannot be used as basecodes or reference. All css and javascript in the code passes validation.
© Copyright Syimah Hasyim 2008 STARcreations Pro.

This work is licenced under a Creative Commons Licence.