Wednesday, March 11
Please Read To Whom It May Concern...
To 20April2008,
Its hard for you, but it was never easy for me.
I can't accept you just to please others.
Now, i make my own decisions.
DONE.
To Leaping Years 2005,
Prove it to me. Will there be the forth time? Or will these be the last?
Are you really a change person? Are you really holding on to your words?
To 14Feb2009,
Please don't have so much hope.
I hate the word hope and promise as much as you do.
To Family of 726,
I'm freaking tired of you. Get away from my life. Stop Making decisions for me.
Before judging others please stand infront of a mirror fool!
To Family of 349,
I'm sori but to let him go coz he insist to. Thanks for being such a great family. Love ya so much!
Credits to STARcreations Production. All codes are meticulously hand-coded and cannot be used as basecodes or reference. All css and javascript in the code passes validation.
© Copyright Syimah Hasyim 2008 STARcreations Pro.

This work is licenced under a Creative Commons Licence.